Flat tape fabrics are deployed, for example, in landscaping applications or are further processed for use in many other sectors.
TechnoTex flat tape fabrics are flat fabrics made of high-strength synthetics such as polypropylene and polyethylene. It is also possible to use them in combination with monofilament and multifilament yarns.
- Possible materials: polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE)
- Optional properties: low-flammability, antistatic, UV-resistant
- Optional PE foam facing on one or both sides
- Different weights per unit area on offer
- Standard and made-to-measure sizes available
- Use as base fabric for further processing, flexible silos for indoor and outdoor areas, filtration, shading fabrics
Why choose TechnoTex flat tape fabrics?
Flat tape fabrics cater for a wide range of applications. They are specified so as to meet customers' demands in terms of material properties, structure and thickness and, where necessary, are additionally finished and cut to size.